Submit Blog to Bing | SEO Optimization

Posted by Arif Hidayatullah on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hy Blogger Tutorial friends. Today I will share one of SEO Optimization tips. It's about Submit Blog to Bing. You know? Beside we must to get many and super backlinks for our blog, one of the most important things to increas visitors traffic of our blog is submit site to Search Engine. Why? because it make easy the search engine robot to index our blog, and of course our blog will get a good chance to be the first page of Search Engines Result.

bing

Bing is one of the biggest search engines in the world. Everyday millions of the peoples around the world using this search engine to find their desire. So, don't waste this chance. let Submit your Blog to Bing.

Please follow the following instructions to Submit Blog to Bing:





Click this link   https://ssl.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx
Then, Click Webmaster Tools Sign In if you have windows live account and click Sign Up With Windows Live ID if don't.


After that, we will directed to Bing Dashboard, and click Add Site.
And then choose the second option to virified your blog.


Put the meta msvalidate.01 code under <head> code of your blog template. And back to Bing dashboard, click Verify button. Congratulation you have add your site to Bing.

And then, How to Submit Sitemap to Bing?

Paste this url to your address bar:

http://www.bing.com/webmaster/ping.aspx?sitemap=http://yourblogname.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

NB: Change the red word with your blog address.

And will appear this words: 

Thanks for submitting your sitemap.

Congratulation you have submit your blog to Bing







Click the Like button above if you like this article
Thank's for visiting this blog
Don't forget to add your comments at the form below...

Share this Article to Your Friends :

{ 28 comments...Please Give Your Comments }

GraceRivac said...

I haven't tried going to bing. But I really value the ranking that it can give to my website. My Arizona SEO skills will definitely be developed if one day I decided to focus on all these search engine sites. I have to admit I am dependent with Google right now, but sooner I will try Bing.

Arif Hidayatullah said...

I think you should try bing soon, because it's can profide many benefits for your blog.

thanks for visiting.

Ashksngh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arif Hidayatullah said...

it's right my brother.
thank's for visiting. hope u get success with ur blog.

Mark said...

good one !
Search Engine Optimisation

Web Design Manchester said...

hi its very nice It is very informative and very helpful on my research regarding seo techniques. Thanks for sharing this post.
web design manchester

Arif Hidayatullah said...

thanks all for visiting this blog..
have a nice day, and happy blogging.

Arif Hidayatullah said...

Thank's guys..

fernandis said...

hello guys .... very interesting post
Search Engine Optimisation manchester

Arif Hidayatullah said...

thanks for visiting..

fernandis said...

hello Nice job!!
It is very informative and very helpful on my research regarding seo techniques. Thanks for sharing this post.
Search Engine Optimization

Arif Hidayatullah said...

You're welcome guys.
And thanks for visiting.

What is SEO said...

Thanks for the optimization tips...........

Vengadachalam T said...

Nice sharing....I would suggest the site XnYnZ.com here you can buy the website traffic blazer SEO service it helps to drive massive traffic.

www.bedroomchecker.com said...

I am finding this site very useful. Thanks for SEO Tips.

by Travel Guides | Travel Tips

PkGroup said...

hey , Advice me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now I am doing financial planning london and my website ranking is very down. But not I will follow the above tips and I am sure this will help me lot.financial planning london

AddIson said...

hi guys .... very nice post
inverary hotels

AddIson said...

hello Nice job!!
It is very informative and very helpful on my research regarding seo techniques. Thanks for sharing this post.
driving school bath

Anonymous said...

I had ping the bing for my website http://www.addenda.us so many time, even its daily updated, new content there but no crawl

SEO Singapore said...

A best discussion according to me. I totally agree with the information mentioned here

SHAILU said...

Search Engine Optimization.
Thanks for providing such informative blog, you have nice post here. I will be back soon. continue this hard work, people will be appreciate you like me.

Search Engine Optimization Toronto said...

Hi guys .... very nice post Search Engine Optimization would always best out the rank!!!

Search Engine Optimization Toronto

Website Design Portland said...

Amazing blog. It was a great to read. Website Design Portland

SEO Company in India said...

Very Informative Blog. Specially an eye catching for all the Online SEO Solutions Industry Professionals with specialization to SEO industry. Thanks For sharing !


SEO Experts in India

SEO Companies in India

Website Design Portland said...

It is very informative and very helpful on my research regarding seo techniques. Thanks for sharing this post. Website Design Portland

Unknown said...

It is a nice and more attractive post and I really like your idea you write this post for the help of the people who want to get the best audience on their blog or site and do not know the things or tools that make it for them. This is a good way to submit your site on the webmaster tool of the search engine.

professional seo services said...

Excellent article , I came to know new things from your blog. Good job guys.

Blogger.TutorialWatch.In said...

It is very interesting post you have posted. Plz write some post about Seo Strategies....

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment here...!!!